So, I said I'd be better but I really haven't. So, I'll do a quick catch up for all of you so don't feel like you are left out. My last day of work at Anne's office was January 30 and since then Jaxon and I have been busy with a whole lot of nothing. We are always doing something but we really don't get a whole lot accomplished in one day. We go to the park, which he absolutely loves. Lately we've been working out in the yard trying to get it all nice and ready for him to play in. The weather certainly has been helpful with that the last few days. He was in shorts both yesterday and today!! I start my temporary job at Energy Northwest on Monday. I am looking forward to the income but not the hours. I'm not sure how well I'll do being away from Jaxon 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. I haven't been away from him for more than a couple hours at a time ever (with the exception of my crazy busy Saturday). I know though that he will be in good hands with my sister, mom and Josh's aunt Connie. And, I'm still planning on starting school in August which I am very excited about. I took my test over the weekend so hopefully I passed and won't have to take it again. Josh has been very busy with work and we are praying for a good cherry crop this year...we really need it.
Anyhow, here are a few pictures from the last few months...
This was at Easton Ransom's first birthday party.
Here he is at the park in February. It was freezing cold but he was happy as could be!! :)


