Monday, November 3, 2008

Trip to the Seattle Aquarium

Last week, we had to take Jaxon to the Childrens hospital in Seattle for an EEG. He had a few episodes of passing out at the beginning of October and the doctor wanted to do some further testing just to make sure that everything was alright. The morning of the EEG we had to get him up early and not let him nap. That was not an easy task. So we decided to take a trip to the aquarium to keep his little mind going.


He thought the octupus was so neat.


He even got to touch different things in the water, although here he is more interested in watching the people on the other side of the water.

So all in all it was a good, fun time. The EEG part wasn't so fun and unfortunately we are going to have to make another trip in December. There was one abnormal spike that our doctor wants to be checked into further. Mainly, just confirming that it is nothing to be concerned about.The good news is that he has not had anymore episodes and his development has not been hindered whatsoever. He is a normal, happy, healthy 11 month old baby.

6 comments:

The Lembcke's said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! =) (test, test) =) I think it's gunna work...

The Deal Family said...

So glad you are blogging. Maybe we can keep in touch better this way. We still need to get the boys together.

audrey g idler said...

hi, just getting this all figured out. It makes my day just to see the pictures of Jaxon!! Talk to you soon.

Love you, Mom

Rosie said...

Yay!!! You are blogging!

Jaxon is so cute, he looks so much like Josh and yet I see alot of you too. I bet Josh is a proud Daddy!:)

I'm glad you found me, I am not good at keeping in touch with anybody but this seems to help:)

Rosie said...

Check out my latest post!

Kristin said...

Hey Brandi! I found you through Rosie's blog! What a cute little guy you have! You look great, keep in touch!